Kevin De Bruyne (£11.6m) is back in the points and one of this week’s most sought-after midfielders… so is normal service resumed in Fantasy Premier League?
Far from it. There are still big decisions to be made ahead of the Gameweek 3 deadline, which is where we come in.
This guide will give you everything you need to know ahead of the next round, and should be your first port of call over the coming days.
Best players to sign, best players to sell, who’s the best captain, latest injury news – you’ll find answers to all of these here.
Make sure you keep checking back between now and Saturday morning’s deadline, as we will be updating the page constantly.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 3?
Who are the best players to own for FPL Gameweek 3?
Gameweek 3 Team News and Injury Updates
Best strategy and tips for FPL Gameweek 3
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 2
- Everton 5-2 West Bromwich Albion
- Leeds United 4-3 Fulham
- Manchester United 1-3 Crystal Palace
- Arsenal 2-1 West Ham United
- Southampton 2-5 Tottenham Hotspur
- Newcastle United 0-3 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool
- Leicester City 4-2 Burnley
- Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield United
- Wolves 1-3 Manchester City