Fantasy Premier League managers have now had the chance to watch Spurs on three occasions ahead of the new season – so what have we learned?
Jose Mourinho’s men come into 2020/21 with one of the most appealing set of fixtures, so interest in their attackers has been high.
Making sure we are invested in the right assets is important, so I have assessed some of the key talking points from pre-season, using some information from 2019/20 and Project Restart to back it up.
As this article uses Opta data, only those with a valid Fantasy Football Scout Membership package can access it in full.
David’s Members’ only article comparing Son to Kane can be read here.
Highlights of Spurs v Reading can viewed here.
The Scout Notes for the Spurs fixtures played during Project Restart are linked to below:
Gameweek 30+ Manchester United
Gameweek 31+ West Ham United
Gameweek 32+ Sheffield United
Gameweek 33+ Everton
Gameweek 34+ Bournemouth
Gameweek 35+ Arsenal
Gameweek 36+ Newcastle United
Gameweek 37+ Leicester City
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.