The most-captained and most-bought player of Gameweek 12 features in the third of five matches on a busy Sunday afternoon of Premier League football.
Mohamed Salah (£12.3m) was transferred in by just over 400,000 Fantasy Premier League managers ahead of Friday’s deadline and now sits in more than one in three FPL squads.
Over 1.5 million Fantasy bosses have handed him the armband today.
Jurgen Klopp’s only two changes from Gameweek 11 sees two first-team regulars return from injury.
Alisson (£5.9m) is back in goal in place of Caoimhin Kelleher (£4.5m), while Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.2m) ousts Neco Williams (£4.0m) from the right-back spot.
Diogo Jota (£7.0m) misses out as expected and the former Wolves player could well be out until February, with his manager saying ahead of kick-off:
It’s worse than we first thought and better than we then thought. The potential surgeons had a look at it, no surgery needed but he will be out for a while. We don’t know exactly… one-and-a-half, two months?
It’s pretty similar with Kostas Tsimikas, by the way. Unbelievable.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (£6.3m) is back on the bench for the visitors.
Fulham make one change from the side that lost 2-0 at Manchester City, with Mario Lemina (£4.5m) replacing the benched Harrison Reed (£4.4m).
Aleksandar Mitrovic (£5.6m) is not in the Cottagers’ squad having picked up a minor knock in training.
Fulham XI: Areola, Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, De Cordova-Reid, Anguissa, Lemina, Robinson, Lookman, Loftus-Cheek, Cavaleiro.
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Salah, Firmino, Mané.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Lessons learned from FPL Gameweek 12
- Leeds United 1-2 West Ham United
- Wolves 0-1 Aston Villa
- Newcastle United 2-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Manchester United 0-0 Manchester City
- Everton 1-0 Chelsea
- Southampton 3-0 Sheffield United
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Fulham 1-1 Liverpool
- Arsenal 0-1 Burnley
- Leicester City 3-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.