All 20 Premier League teams are back in action for Gameweek 34 as Fantasy managers welcome Manchester City, Spurs, Southampton and Fulham into the mix once more.
With Sheffield United coming to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, there is already plenty of talk about whether to re-sign Harry Kane (£11.8m) or hand him the captain’s armband.
But Leicester assets are asking serious questions of Fantasy managers right now, especially Kelechi Iheanacho (£6.2m) who has nine attacking returns in his last eight and faces Southampton on Friday night.
We are collating all our tips and advice for Gameweek 34 in this article to help you make those big decisions.
Whether you’re playing a chip, using free transfers or sitting on your hands, we’ve got you covered with everything you need.
Captaincy content, transfer decisions and chip strategy – you name it, you’ll find it on this page, which will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 18:30 GMT on Friday 30 April.
GAMEWEEK 34 FIXTURES
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 34?
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 34?
GAMEWEEK 34 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR GAMEWEEK 34
GAMEWEEK 34 VIDEO CONTENT
- Rate My Team
- Player score projections for GW33 and beyond
- Season Ticker
- LiveFPL’s FPL Team Planner
- Player and team comparison tool
- Team stats
- Players stats
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.