Fantasy Premier League managers have plenty of choice for the Gameweek 34 Wildcard, especially with options available at Leicester and Spurs.
Jamie Vardy (£10.3m) might be going through a feast-or-famine phase right now but, ahead of facing Southampton, Kelechi Iheanacho (£6.2m) is in the form of his life.
Still, the highly-owned Harry Kane (£11.8m) and Son Heung-min (£9.5m) play host to already-relegated Sheffield United in one of Gameweek 34’s most appealing fixtures but how much will Spurs’ poor showing in the EFL Cup final affect our armband decisions.
Elsewhere, UEFA Champions League semi-finalists Manchester City and Chelsea face bottom-half-of-the-table sides in Crystal Palace and Fulham respectively but are we asking for trouble by trusting heavily-rotated outfits this weekend?
As always, the Captain Sensible article is here to answer those questions and a whole lot more. In order to help you settle this week’s captaincy conundrum for your team, we will analyse extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, which is why only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Unsurprisingly, Kane has emerged as the clear-cut leader in this week’s Captain Poll, gaining over 58.0% of votes so far.
Second-placed Iheanacho has gathered 16.7% votes at the time of writing. The Nigerian international is now establishing himself as one of the most reliable strikers in the league with nine goals and one assist in his last eight league appearances.
Only he and Kane have amassed more than 10.0% support in this week’s vote. 6.5% of voters have backed Son, which comes as a something of a surprise considering his FPL ownership remains at an impressive 45.0%.
Also, Iheanacho’s Leicester colleague Vardy ranks fourth with 4.0% of total votes now that he is widely considered to be playing second fiddle up-front.
Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.