Following the fixture and points bonanza in Triple Gameweek 35, we’re down to just eight matches – and 16 teams – for Blank Gameweek 36.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Manchester United are without a Premier League game this weekend, owing to the clash with the FA Cup final between the Blues and the Foxes.
Exit plans or strong benches will be needed to circumvent the non-involvement of the likes of Bruno Fernandes (£11.5m), Kelechi Iheanacho (£6.3m) and Edouard Mendy (£5.2m), then, while players who were overlooked or jettisoned in the Gameweek just gone suddenly come back into the reckoning.
Manchester City could be back at full strength at Newcastle United following outings for some of their more peripheral squads players against Chelsea last weekend, while Tottenham Hotspur have an appealing home match against Wolverhampton Wanderers to come on Sunday.
And five teams who had two fixtures in Triple Gameweek 35 avoid a blank this weekend: Liverpool, Everton, Aston Villa, Southampton and Crystal Palace also have enticing-looking matches, with three of them facing relegated clubs.
Whether you’re playing a chip, using free transfers, taking hits or sitting on your hands in Gameweek 36, we’ve got you covered with everything you need.
We are collating all our tips and advice in this article to help you make those big decisions.
Captaincy content, transfer decisions and chip strategy – you name it, you’ll find it on this page, which will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 18:30 GMT on Friday 14 May.
BLANK GAMEWEEK 36 FIXTURES
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR BLANK GAMEWEEK 36?
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR BLANK GAMEWEEK 36?
BLANK GAMEWEEK 36 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR BLANK GAMEWEEK 36
BLANK GAMEWEEK 36 VIDEO CONTENT
- Rate My Team
- Player score projections for GW36 and beyond
- Season Ticker
- LiveFPL’s FPL Team Planner
- Player and team comparison tool
- Team stats
- Players stats
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available, as are monthly subscriptions. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.