Yet another Double Gameweek rolls off the Fantasy Premier League production line, with Leeds United and Southampton the latest two sides to enjoy a double-header in what is turning out to be a fixture-packed February.
The Whites face Wolverhampton Wanderers and Saints over the next seven days, with Ralph Hasenhuttl’s out-of-form outfit also entertaining Chelsea before they head to Elland Road on Tuesday.
And it’s Leeds who kick off the Double Gameweek shortly after the FPL deadline passes at 18:30 GMT on Friday evening.
Naturally, a lot of this week’s content and community discussion has centred around which, and how many, assets from Leeds and Southampton are necessary.
With more Double Gameweeks in the pipeline and a decimated Blank Gameweek 29 to negotiate, Fantasy managers have a lot to chew on as we approach the final third of the 2020/21 campaign.
To help with your transfer, captaincy and strategy conundrums for the weekend and beyond, we’ll be collating all the key pieces of content on this page.
Whether you’re playing a chip or tackling Gameweek 25 with your free transfers, bookmark this page and keep checking back for more information between now and Friday’s deadline.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 25?
Our Captain Poll is now live on the sidebar of our homepage.
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 25?
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 25 TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
For more information, check out our Predicted Line-ups page.
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND TIPS FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 25
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.