That’s right, Double Gameweeks are back once again, although this time it’s only Tottenham Hotspur enjoying two matches.
Harry Kane (£11.7m) and Son Heung-min (£9.4m) are naturally the talk of the Fantasy Premier League town but what about all the other decisions you have to make between now and Friday’s deadline?
We’ve got you covered for everything this week, from captaincy content, transfer decisions and chip strategy.
Keep this page bookmarked for all our key content, as it will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 18:30 GMT on Friday 16 April.
Double Gameweek 32 Fixtures
Who is the best captain for Double Gameweek 32?
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 32?
Double Gameweek 32 Team and Injury News
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 32
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.