Sitting not far outside of the top 1k heading into the final seven Gameweeks of the season, Let’s Talk FPL’s Andy looks at a number of burning questions facing FPL managers.
I think the case of Chelsea’s defence is a good example of not letting outcomes change your future decisions.
With a run of fixtures starting with West Brom and Crystal Palace, a lot of us were keen on the Blues’ backline, and rightly so: only Manchester City had conceded fewer expected goals (xG) over the season.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available, as are monthly subscriptions. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.