After months of Blank, Double and even Triple Gameweeks, the Fantasy Premier League season comes down to two regular ten-match rounds.
The first of those is midweek Gameweek 37, which will host the return of fans to games after such a long time away.
Whether you’re playing a chip, using free transfers, taking hits or sitting on your hands in Gameweek 37, we’ve got you covered with everything you need.
We are collating all our tips and advice in this article to help you make those big decisions.
Captaincy content, transfer decisions and chip strategy – you name it, you’ll find it on this page, which will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 16:30 GMT on Tuesday 18 May.
Gameweek 37 Fixtures
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 37?
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 37?
GAMEWEEK 37 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR GAMEWEEK 37
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available, as are monthly subscriptions. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.