Raheem Sterling (£11.5m) has been benched for the third time this season as Pep Guardiola rang the changes for Manchester City’s trip to Watford.
That will be of huge frustration to those who have signed him off the back of his recent incredible form.
However, the England international was not the only important player left on the bench by Guardiola with ever-present Aymeric Laporte (£6.1m) named there for the first time this season.
Riyad Mahrez (£8.5m) and Vincent Kompany (£5.2m) were the two that came in for them.
Elsewhere in the side there was a return for Kyle Walker (£6.5m) and Fabian Delph (£5.3m) at full-back and David Silva (£8.7m) in midfield.
Meanwhile, Gabriel Jesus (£10.1m) and Leroy Sané (£9.4m) kept their places in the attacking line.
Opponents Watford made just one change to the side that lost to Leicester with the suspended Etienne Capoue (£5.1m) replaced by Nathaniel Chalobah (£4.5m).
In the earlier kick-offs David Brooks (£5.1m) returned to the Bournemouth side while Laurent Depoitre (£5.2m) replaced the suspended Steve Mounié (£5.8m) for Huddersfield.
Crystal Palace named an unchanged side from the one which beat Burnley while Glenn Murray (£6.7m) came back in for Brighton.
Finally, Fabian Balbuena (£4.4m) was named on the bench for West Ham while Felipe Anderson (£7.1m) and Marko Arnautovic (£7.2m) both start.
Bournemouth XI: Begovic; Daniels, Aké, S Cook, Francis; Fraser, Lerma, L Cook, Brooks; King, Wilson
Huddersfield XI: Lossl, Kongolo, Billing, Zanka, Schindler, Hogg, Hadergjonaj, Durm, Mooy, Pritchard, Depoitre.
Brighton XI: Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; March, Pröpper, Bissouma, Izquierdo; Groß; Murray.
Crystal Palace XI: Hennessey; Wan-Bissaka, Tomkins, Sakho, van Aanholt; McArthur, Kouyaté, Milivojevic, Meyer; Townsend, Zaha.
West Ham XI: Fabianski; Antonio, Diop, Ogbonna, Masuaku; Snodgrass, Rice, Noble, Felipe Anderson; Chicharito, Arnautovic.
Cardiff City XI: Etheridge; Ecuele Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett; Gunnarsson; Camarasa, Ralls, Arter, Hoilett; Paterson.
Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Stones, Delph, Fernandinho, D. Silva, B. Silva, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus.
Watford XI: Foster; Kiko Femenía, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas; Doucouré, Chalobah; Hughes, Pereyra; Deeney, Success.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.