The final set of fixtures before the first Double Gameweek of the season takes place this weekend.
It’s fair to say that the focus will primarily be on Liverpool assets over the next week or so, with many of us still mulling over which triple-up to go for.
There’s plenty of other issues to discuss, however, from Southampton’s ongoing improvement to Leicester City’s struggling defence.
In order to help you get everything you need to know for Gameweek 23, we are collating all the key pieces of content here between now and Saturday’s deadline.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 23?
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 23?
Gameweek 23 Team News and Injury Updates
Gameweek 23 Strategy
Latest Members Content
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.