Having recorded just one clean sheet in seven league matches, Leicester City defenders are not quite the attractive options they were during their autumnal purple patch.
Three of the Foxes’ first-choice backline are indeed among the top five most-sold Fantasy Premier League defenders of Gameweek 23 at the time of writing.
Jonny Evans (£5.3m) is the only Leicester defender to have registered an attacking return over the last seven Gameweeks, meanwhile, and the loss of key midfielder Wilfred Ndidi (£5.0m) to injury would seem to further dent the clean sheet prospects of Brendan Rodgers’ side.
With some Fantasy managers already losing faith, are we rushing to judgement about the Foxes’ defence?
In this article, we look at some of the key underlying data in our Members Area to see if Leicester’s wider defensive numbers have dipped during their recent run.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.