Liverpool options are expected to dominate the Gameweek 12 captain poll, which you can now cast your vote in.
The Reds are hosting Fulham, a side without a single a clean sheet in the first 11 matches. In that time Slavisa Jokanovic’s men have conceded 29 goals, averaging 2.63 per game.
Meanwhile, Liverpool have scored 12 times in five league matches at Anfield thus far which includes a goalless draw with defending champions Manchester City. Take that fixture out of the equation and Jurgen Klopp’s outfit have averaged three goals per game there against clubs outside the top six in 2018/19.
Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) will almost certainly be the front-runner in the poll. No Liverpool player has amassed more than his 67 points so far this season and he is also the most popular among Fantasy managers too (35.2%).
Sadio Mané (£9.8m) may not be too far behind the Egyptian with 33.8% ownership and 65 points so far, just two fewer than Salah.
Andrew Robertson (£6.4m) may be considered by some, given that Fulham have gone two favourable matches without a goal.
It will be interesting to see how many look beyond Liverpool’s incredibly appealing fixture.
Manchester City assets such as Sergio Aguero (£11.4m) and Raheem Sterling (£11.1m) headlined Gameweek 11 with more big scores at home but this week they host rivals Manchester United.
The Red Devils have conceded six goals in the last four Gameweeks, only five clubs have conceded more in that time, but Fulham have still shipped more than double that since Gameweek 8.
Provided that Eden Hazard (£11.3m) is able to return to 100% following his recent back injury, he may also be considered by some Fantasy managers. Chelsea are at home against Everton, who have averaged 1.8 goals conceded per away match so far. Furthermore, Hazard has registered a goal or an assist in all but one of his home appearances this season.
Possible options among the differentials are Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£9.7m) who face Wolves this week, both with returns across their last two home games.
Harry Kane (£12.4m), fresh from a statistically strong match at Molineux, could be considered as an alternative as Spurs travel to Crystal Palace, while the in-form Marko Arnautovic (£7.1m) faces Huddersfield Town.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.