Fantasy Football Scout
The Reds thrashed the newly promoted side thanks to goals from Mohamed Salah (£12.5m), Virgil van Dijk (£6.5m) and Divock Origi (£5.5m).
However, as long-time users on site will know, there is more to a game than just who got the goals.
That’s why it is important to go through the data and assess which players excelled, or didn’t, in each area.
For example, not only can you see which players had the most shots in the match, you can filter these both by location and by quality.
The same goes for assist potential. Perhaps you are wondering if you picked the correct Liverpool full-back for y
Go to the Members Area and have a look at the data from the Friday night opener to see which one created the most chances, and which one fashioned
Perhaps you were frustrated with the fact that Liverpool were unable to keep a clean sheet against newly-promoted opposition?
The Fantasy Football Scout Members Area can help you assess whether or not this was a fluke or if Liverpool deserved to concede.
To do this, you can look at how many shots Norwich had in the game, where they took them from and whether they were of high quality or not.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.