Chelsea take on Leicester City in the second and final Premier League fixture to take place on Sunday.
Kick-off at Stamford Bridge is at 16:30 BST.
There has only been one goal scored in the last three league meetings between these two clubs: two stalemates sandwiching the Foxes’ 1-0 win in west London in December 2018.
The Chelsea starting XI shows only one change from the side that took on Liverpool in midweek, with Mason Mount (£6.0m) replacing Mateo Kovacic (£5.5m) in midfield.
That means there is again no place for Ross Barkley (£6.0m) or Tammy Abraham (£7.0m), who are among the substitutes.
Pedro (£7.0m) and Christian Pulisic (£7.5m) will flank Olivier Giroud (£7.0m) in the Blues’ attack, while Willian (£7.0m) makes the bench.
Ben Chilwell (£5.5m) won’t feature for the visitors this afternoon, with his place at left-back being taken by Christian Fuchs (£4.5m).
Chilwell misses out with a minor hip injury.
That is Brendan Rodgers’ only change to the side that drew 0-0 with Wolves in Gameweek 1, so Ayoze Perez (£6.5m) and James Maddison (£7.0m) will again support Jamie Vardy (£9.0m) in attack.
The Foxes are without a Premier League goal in three matches stretching back to April of last season, although have admittedly faced tricky opposition in the form of Wolves, Manchester City and Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea in that time.
Rodgers’ side managed only three shots from inside the box against a stubborn Wolves side last weekend.
They may get more joy out of a Chelsea backline that has shipped six goals in their two competitive matches in 2019/20, however.
Lampard’s troops also conceded on eight occasions in their final three pre-season friendlies.
The Blues look more promising going forward, however, having racked up 38 shots against Manchester United and Liverpool over the past week.
Chelsea XI (4-2-3-1): Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Kante, Jorginho, Pedro, Mount, Pulisic, Giroud.
Leicester City XI (4-3-3): Schmeichel, Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu, Fuchs, Choudhury, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Perez, Vardy.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.