Gameweek 33+ marks the start of five Fantasy Premier League deadlines in the space of a two weeks, with the matches coming thick and fast from this Saturday onwards.
Gameweek 32+ only finishes on Thursday evening but we’ve already been looking ahead to this weekend and beyond, as we ready ourselves for a frenetic fortnight.
To help you with all your selection dilemmas and captaincy quandaries for the upcoming Gameweek and beyond, we’ll be collating all the most important pieces of Fantasy Football Scout content on this page.
Keep checking back between now and Saturday morning for all the latest additions.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 33+?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 33+?
GAMEWEEK 33+ TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
GAMEWEEK 33+ STRATEGY
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 32+
- Aston Villa 0-1 Wolves
- Watford 1-3 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley
- Brighton 0-3 Manchester United
- Arsenal 4-0 Norwich City
- Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United
- Everton 2-1 Leicester City
- West Ham United 3-2 Chelsea
- Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.