We can reveal that Mark Sutherns has played his Wildcard for Gameweek 3 of the 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League season.
Joe spoke to him in the latest episode of ScoutCast Extra Time on Friday afternoon to find out his reasons for hitting the button and making a raft of changes.
You can watch that video below or on our YouTube channel.
Mark explained that a lot of his decision revolved around how volatile the transfer market has been since Sergio Aguero‘s (£11.2m) hat-trick in Gameweek 2.
With managers all over the world chopping and changing Mark was faced with a situation where several of his original assets were facing price falls, and those he wanted to replace them with were going in the opposite direction.
Joe made the case for sticking with Mark’s original Gameweek 2 team but it will definitely be an all-new line-up in Gameweek 3.
In our latest edition of ScoutCast Extra Time, Mark takes us through two different teams he is considering before Saturday’s 11:30am deadline – one with Eden Hazard (£10.5m) and one without.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.