The west London derby is the first of three matches on a busy Sunday of Premier League football, with kick-off at Stamford Bridge at 12:00 GMT.
Chelsea are looking to bounce back from their first defeat of the season and are up against a Fulham side who won last weekend for the first time since Gameweek 3.
The big team news concerns the inclusion of Eden Hazard (£11.0m) in Chelsea’s starting XI, with the Belgian having shaken off the ankle knock that forced him to miss the Europa League win over PAOK on Thursday.
A potentially positive omen for Hazard’s owners is that Olivier Giroud (£7.7m) has been chosen to lead the line over Alvaro Morata (£8.8m): the significance there being that all seven of Hazard’s Premier League goals this season have come while the French striker has also been on the pitch.
Hazard was the most-transferred out player of Gameweek 14, having suffered over twice as many sales as any other FPL asset ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Pedro (£6.3m) gets the nod over Willian (£7.4m) on the right flank and the last time the Spanish winger lined up alongside Giroud and Hazard in a front three, Hazard racked up 20 FPL points (in Gameweek 5 versus Cardiff City).
Chelsea are otherwise unchanged from the side that lost to Spurs last weekend, with Ross Barkley (£5.8m) not in the matchday squad after picking up a knock in the win over PAOK.
Fulham are also unexpectedly missing a player through injury, with Andre Schurrle (£5.9m) having “felt a twinge” in the lead-up to this match and rested as a precaution.
Stefan Johansen (£5.1m) comes in to take the German’s place in midfield, though Claudio Ranieri hasn’t otherwise tinkered with Fulham’s starting XI after the 3-2 win over Southampton last Saturday.
Such is the fickle world of FPL, Aleksandar Mitrovic (£6.6m) was the most-bought forward of this round after his brace in that Gameweek 13 victory.
Chelsea XI to face Fulham: Kepa, Alonso, Rudiger, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Pedro, Hazard, Giroud.
Fulham XI to face Chelsea: Rico, Le Marchand, Odoi, Mawson, Christie, Sessegnon, Chambers, Seri, Johansen, Cairney, Mitrovic.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.