As the manic turnaround between Gameweeks continues we are back to picking our next captain already.
Our latest poll is now live so you can vote on who you believe the best option for the armband is in Gameweek 16.
There are plenty of candidates this time around with very few that leap out to us.
Arsenal’s home meeting with Huddersfield Town is perhaps the most eye-catching with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.2m) expected to be the favourite there although Alexandre Lacazette (£9.6m) is also considered.
Liverpool’s assets will be heading to a Bournemouth defence that has deteriorated statistically of late, meaning there could be returns for Mohamed Salah (£13.0m), Roberto Firmino (£9.2m), Xherdan Shaqiri (£7.0m) or Sadio Mané (£9.8m) if he is passed fit.
Fresh from his 12-point haul in Gameweek 15, Harry Kane (£12.5m) may also be a popular figure. He travels to King Power Stadium, to face a Leicester side he has scored seven goals against in his last four meetings with them.
Fantasy managers burned by Pep Guardiola’s rotation policy midweek may be reticent to make any of their Manchester City options their captain this weekend.
Raheem Sterling (£11.5m) will probably be the most backed among his colleagues. A start against Chelsea feels very likely given that he was rested against Watford and has four goals and five assists in his last five appearances.
Leroy Sané (£9.4m) and David Silva (£8.7m) seem the most likely alternatives unless Sergio Aguero (£11.3m) is declared fit between now and the weekend.
However, it will also be interesting to see how much their opponents Chelsea will temper interest in the Manchester City options.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.