Raheem Sterling (£11.6m) has been benched for the third home match this season as Manchester City host Everton this lunch-time.
The midfielder was considered a strong captain candidate for Gameweek 17 but was given a second rest in the last three league matches.
Riyad Mahrez (£8.5m) takes his place on the right flank while Leroy Sané (£9.5m) retained his berth on the left.
Gabriel Jesus (£10.1m) leads the line once again while Sergio Aguero (£11.2m) was named among the substitutes, alongside a returning Kevin de Bruyne (£9.7m).
Everton have gone with three at the back with Yerry Mina (£5.4m), Michael Keane (£5.1m) and Kurt Zouma (£5.0m) all in the starting line-up.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£5.3m) comes in to lead the attack with Richarlison (£7.1m) in a midfield role.
Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Gündogan, Laporte, Delph, Sané, Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus.
Everton XI: Pickford; Mina, Zouma, Keane; Digne, Sigurdsson, Gomes, Coleman; Bernard, Richarlison; Calvert-Lewin.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.