Leicester City take on Manchester United in the first of two Premier League matches to be contested on Sunday afternoon. Kick-off at the King Power Stadium is at 14:05 GMT.
Paul Pogba (£8.6m) has shrugged off a groin injury and starts for the visitors today, with Anthony Martial (£7.2m) fit to return on the bench.
Pogba was the most-sold Fantasy Premier League midfielder of Gameweek 25, having been shipped out by almost 250,000 FPL managers.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made four changes to his team overall, with Eric Bailly (£5.0m), Ander Herrera (£5.0m), Jesse Lingard (£6.7m) and Alexis Sanchez (£10.0m) replacing Phil Jones (£5.1m), Andreas Pereira (£4.5m), Romelu Lukaku (£10.7m) and Juan Mata (£6.2m).
Alexis is making his first Premier League start since Gameweek 11.
Marcus Rashford (£7.7m) looks to be leading the line for United after a run-out on the left flank against Burnley in midweek.
Rashford is by some distance the most-owned forward in FPL, sitting in just over 40% of squads.
The England forward has accrued more FPL points away from home than at Old Trafford this season and has only blanked in two of his last nine league appearances on the road: those being matches at Liverpool and Manchester City.
Claude Puel has understandably kept together the bulk of the side that drew 1-1 with Liverpool on Wednesday, with his only alteration being an enforced one: Harvey Barnes (£5.5m) replacing the injured Marc Albrighton (£5.1m).
New loan signing Youri Tielemans (£6.0m) isn’t involved in the match-day squad.
The reverse fixture of this match was the opening game of the 2018/19 season, with Pogba and Luke Shaw (£5.0m) on target for the Red Devils in a 2-1 win. Jamie Vardy (£8.8m) came off the bench to grab a consolation for Puel’s side.
Leicester City XI (4-2-3-1): Schmeichel, Chilwell, Evans, Maguire, Pereira, Mendy, Ndidi, Maddison, Gray, Barnes, Vardy.
Manchester United XI (4-3-3): De Gea, Young, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Sanchez, Rashford.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.