Fantasy Premier League managers are faced with a different kind of dilemma this week as they look to negotiate the upcoming Blank Gameweek 27.
Manchester City, Everton, Chelsea and Brighton will all be out of action over the weekend of February 23, and we’ll have to plan our moves accordingly.
Here to help you with any issues you might have are three more Fantasy managers from our rotating panel.
Submit your questions below…
Who’s on the panel this week?
Simon March – Former FPL champion who won the title in 2014/15. Has regularly contributed to these pages ever since.
Ben Crabtree – Another FPL title winner, who secured the crown in the 2016/17 campaign.
David Munday – editor of Fantasy Football Scout, a man who spends too much time in the members area for his own good.
Submit your questions here
Make sure to drop your name and question in the Google Form below:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.