Unai Emery has made three changes to Arsenal’s opening Premier League win against Newcastle with David Luiz (£6.0m) Dani Ceballos (£5.5m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£9.5m) starting for the Gunners against Burnley.
The Spaniard has opted to drop Callum Chambers (£4.5m) to give Brazilian Luiz his Arsenal debut, whilst handing Ceballos his first start.
Lacazette also joins the Arsenal attack with Henrik Mhikitaryan (£7.0m) dropping to the bench.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.0m), selected by 29% of managers and who came second in our Gameweek 2 captaincy poll with 17.84% of the vote, has retained his started berth.
He found the net on opening weekend at Newcastle and will have the expectation of many a Fantasy manager on his shoulders this lunch-time.
Arsenal academy duo Joe Willock (£5.5m) and Reiss Nelson (£5.0m) will also start their second successive league games for the club after impressing at St. James’ Park.
Alongside Ceballos, Willock and Nelson could offer value for money if they can start racking up some Fantasy points – so there will be plenty of attention on them this afternoon.
Meanwhile, for Burnley, Sean Dyche has opted to name an unchanged starting XI following the Clarets’ impressive 3-0 victory over Southampton last weekend.
Dyche’s backline of Matt Lowton (£4.5m) James Tarkowski (£5.0m) Ben Mee (£5.0m) and Erik Pieters (£4.5m) will be marshalled by keeper Nick Pope (£4.5m) as the Clarets bid to keep yet another clean-sheet.
Striker Ashley Barnes (£6.5m) scored a brace last weekend, and Dyche will be hoping his talismanic striker can have a similar impact against Emery’s Arsenal.
Arsenal XI: Leno; Monreal, Sokratis, D Luiz, Maitland-Niles; Willock, Guendouzi, Ceballos; Nelson, Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Burnley XI: Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Gudmundsson; Barnes, Wood.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.