Wolves and Manchester United have both named largely unsurprising line-ups for the first Monday night clash of the 2019/20 season.
As expected, Nuno Espirito Santo has made no changes from last week, retaining a 3-5-2 shape for his key men.
The majority of them were not involved when Pyunik were seen off 4-0 at Molineux on Thursday, so Raúl Jiménez (£7.5m) and Diogo Jota (£6.5m) have both had seven days since their last start.
Popular budget midfielder Leander Dendoncker (£4.5m) continues to be involved in the heart of Wolves’ engine room, alongside Rúben Neves (£5.5m) and Joao Moutinho (£5.5m).
Matt Doherty (£6.0m) holds onto his right wing-back berth following injury in pre-season, with Jonny (£5.5m) on the opposite flank.
While Jota and Jiménez boast 19.3% and 11.4% ownership each, the wider Fantasy world does appear to be backing a Manchester United clean sheet.
That’s according to the ownership anyway, with Aaron Wan-Bissaka (£5.5m) the most popular player in the Monday evening meeting.
He currently sits in 36.1% of teams while David de Gea (£5.6m) is owned by 20.4% and Harry Maguire (£5.5m) by 19.2%.
The Gameweek 2 captaincy debate also concludes with Marcus Rashford (£8.6m) getting the final say.
He comes into Gameweek 2 skippered by over 220,000 managers, making him the most fashionable captain at Molineux today.
Meanwhile, Daniel James (£6.0m) comes in for his first
“He has made an impact since day one. In pre-season, in training and he came on last week to get a goal. We’re going to chop and change at times. Andreas did well last week but today Daniel James is the right choice. Dan is Dan. He’ll give us the X factor of his pace, his attributes also off the ball will be important as he’s incredibly hard-working.” – Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Wolves XI: Patrício; Boly, Coady, Bennett; Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Doherty; D Jota, Jiménez.
Man United XI: De Gea; Shaw, Maguire, Lindelöf, Wan-Bissaka; McTominay, Pogba; Rashford, Lingard, D James; Martial.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.