Brandon Williams (£4.0m) makes his first Premier League start of the season as Manchester United host Brighton on Sunday afternoon.
The left-back has enjoyed game-time in the Europa League thus far but has been limited to two substitute appearances in the top-flight.
Circumstances have conspired to help him into the team for the visit of Brighton with Luke Shaw (£5.4m) still out injured and Ashley Young (£5.4m) serving a one-match suspension.
All eyes will be on Williams in this encounter as the prospect of a £4.0m option starting regularly in the Manchester United defence is hugely exciting.
The Red Devils have further appealing fixtures on the horizon including so such a budget asset could be very helpful.
However, he will still have to keep Young out of the team for Gameweek 13, when he returns from suspension so there’s a long way to go yet.
Elsewhere in the Red Devils’ team, Harry Maguire (£5.4m) and Victor Lindelöf (£5.4m) have shaken off their yellow flags to both start at centre-back.
Anthony Martial (£7.7m) leads the Manchester United attack, with Marcus Rashford (£8.5m) and Daniel James (£6.2m) either side of him.
Graham Potter continues to prove how much he enjoys rotating his players as Pascal Groß (£6.4m), one of Brighton’s best performers of late, is left on the bench.
Leandro Trossard (£5.8m) comes in for his first start since Gameweek 4, while Steven Alzate (£4.5m) provides the width on the other side of the Seagulls 4-4-2.
Neal Maupay (£6.1m) and Aaron Connolly (£4.7m) retain their starting berths up-front.
Wolves have lined up in a 3-4-3 formation for their derby with Aston Villa.
That sees Diogo Jota (£6.1m) and Adama Traoré (£5.1m) flanking Raúl Jiménez (£7.3m).
Short of defensive personnel, Nuno Espirito Santo has selected Romain Saïss (£4.4m), Conor Coady (£5.0m) and Leander Dendoncker (£4.4m) at centre-back.
Meanwhile, owners of Wolves attacking assets may be happy to see that Villa come to Molineux short of some key personnel, especially in defence.
The Birmingham Mail reported this afternoon that Tom Heaton (£4.5m) and Bjorn Engels (£4.5m) both sustained injuries this week.
That sees Ezri Konsa (£4.3m) come in for his first start of the season at centre-back while Jed Steer (£4.4m), first-choice during Villa’s promotion run, fills in between the sticks.
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Williams, Maguire, Lindelöf, Wan-Bissaka; Fred, McTominay; James, A Pereira, Rashford; Martial.
Brighton and Hove Albion XI: Ryan; Burn, S Duffy, Dunk, Montoya; Alzate, Propper, D Stephens, Trossard; Maupay, Connolly.
Wolves XI: Patrício; Saïss, Coady, Dendoncker; Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, Doherty; D Jota, Jiménez, Traoré.
Aston Villa XI: Steer; Targett, Mings, Konsa, Guilbert; McGinn, Douglas Luiz, Nakamba; Trézéguet, Wesley, El Ghazi.
GAMEWEEK 12 – FPL MATCH REPORTS
- Norwich City 0-2 Watford
- Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace
- Burnley 3-0 West Ham United
- Newcastle United 2-1 Bournemouth
- Southampton 1-2 Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Everton
- Leicester City 2-0 Arsenal
- Manchester United 3-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Wolves 2-1 Aston Villa
- Liverpool 3-1 Manchester City
FFScout nominated for Online Media of the Year at FSA Awards 2019
You can vote for Fantasy Football Scout as ‘Online Media of the Year’ by CLICKING HERE.
Voting closes on November 30!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99. For a limited time only, first-month memberships are available at a cut-price £1.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.