Liverpool’s key assets are all set to face a much-rotated Arsenal side at the Emirates Stadium.
Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) and Sadio Mané (£12.2m) both retain their places from the draw with Burnley, each one boasting a vested interest in the Golden Boot race.
Their exploits on Wednesday evening could be pivotal to the outcome of Gameweek 36+ considering that their backing inside the top 10,000 FPL managers took a dip for the midweek round of action.
We know that many Free Hit managers overlooked the pair in favour of Chelsea and Manchester City counterparts, although those two clubs have largely struggled to completely fulfil their promise against Norwich and Bournemouth respectively.
Meanwhile, Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.7m) and Andrew Robertson (£7.0m) start a match together for the first time since Gameweek 33+ with Neco Williams (£4.0m) back on the Liverpool bench.
Those invested in the Liverpool full-backs, or either of the centre-halves, will be pleased to see who is sitting on the Arsenal one.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) has lost his place this evening, named among the substitutes for the first time since the Premier League restarted.
In the striker’s place, Mikel Arteta has named Reiss Nelson (£ and Nicolas Pépé (£8.9m) either side of Alexandre Lacazette (£9.2m) in the front-three.
Arsenal XI: Martínez; Tierney, Holding, D Luiz, Cédric; Xhaka, Torreira, Saka; Nelson, Lacazette, Pépé.
Liverpool XI: Alisson; Robertson, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Mané, Firmino, Salah.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.