The in-form Son Heung-min and Harry Kane face the only Premier League side without a clean sheet this season in the day’s solitary 3pm kick-off.
Son has six attacking returns in his last five appearances, while it’s three in three for Kane.
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur is the next Double Gameweek 21 fixture off the rank, following Manchester City’s last-gasp win over Arsenal.
There are no real surprises with the Spurs teamsheet, with Son and Kane joined by Lucas Moura in a front three at Vicarage Road.
The Brazilian is one of two players recalled to Antonio Conte’s starting XI, with Oliver Skipp also returning. Harry Winks and Dele Alli drop to the bench, while Giovani Lo Celso is also among the substitutes after overcoming a calf problem.
Claudio Ranieri has made three changes following his side’s 4-1 defeat by West Ham on Tuesday, with William Troost-Ekong, Imran Louza and Ken Sema back in the line-up.
Kiko Femenia is injured, while Cucho Hernandez and Ozan Tufan drop to the bench.
Ben Foster is not ready to return despite stepping up his training this week.
Son scored the only goal of the game when these sides last met in August, although the teams were under different management at that point.
Sergio Reguilon claimed maximum bonus points to supplement his clean sheet in that fixture.
GAMEWEEK 21 LINE-UPS
Watford XI: Bachmann, Troost-Ekong, Sierralta, Cathcart, Masina, Sissoko, Louza, Kucka, Sema, King, Dennis.
Subs: Angelini, Ngakia, Cleverley, Pedro, Gosling, Fletcher, Tufan, Hernandez, Morris.
Tottenham Hotspur XI: Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Emerson, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Moura, Son, Kane.
Subs: Gollini, Doherty, Winks, Gil, Rodon, Lo Celso, Alli, Tanganga, Ndombele.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.