Mark Sutherns and El Fozzie react to the events of Double Gameweek 29 and look ahead to the weekend’s games.
They’ll also be discussing their own team and transfer plans for Blank Gameweek 30.
The pair were live towards the end of the Everton v Newcastle United match with this latest video for Premium Members of Fantasy Football Scout, which you can watch via the embedded video below.
Our apologies for Mark’s volume issues this week.
Free seven-day trials are still available for non-subscribers, which you can get here.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.