Five Gameweeks down, just four to go.
We’re more than halfway through the 92 outstanding fixtures that had to be fulfilled following the Premier League’s suspension in March and another FPL deadline is already upon us.
Once again, there is a very quick turnaround.
Aston Villa v Manchester United brought Gameweek 34+ to a close on Thursday evening and, little more than 37 hours after full-time at Villa Park, the deadline for Gameweek 35+ will pass.
As ever, we’ll be collating all the most important pieces of Fantasy Football Scout content for the coming Gameweek on this page.
Keep checking back between now and Saturday morning for all the latest additions.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 35+?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 35+?
GAMEWEEK 35+ TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
GAMEWEEK 35+ STRATEGY
SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL
FPL Lessons Learned From Gameweek 34+
- Crystal Palace 2-3 Chelsea
- Watford 2-1 Norwich City
- Arsenal 1-1 Leicester City
- Manchester City 5-0 Newcastle United
- Sheffield United 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United 0-1 Burnley
- Brighton and Hove Albion 1-3 Liverpool
- Bournemouth 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Everton 1-1 Southampton
- Aston Villa 0-3 Manchester United
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.