Son Heung-min (£8.6m) looks set to lead the Spurs attack against Newcastle today as he earned his second consecutive start since returning from the Asian Cup.
That pushes Fernando Llorente (£5.7m) to a place among the substitutes despite his 12-point haul against Watford midweek.
There was also a surprise benching for Danny Rose (£5.8m), who was expected to start with an injury to Ben Davies (£5.6m). Jan Vertonghen (£5.9m) might potentially fill in for him at left-back, although could be part of a back-three if one of the midfielders named in the team is playing wing-back on the opposite flank to Kieran Trippier (£6.1m).
Christian Eriksen (£9.4m), Lucas Moura (£6.8m) and Erik Lamela (£6.1m) look like the supporting cast to Son in attacking midfield.
Newcastle have named a relatively unsurprisingly formation too, going with the 4-5-1 system that has served them so well of late.
Matt Ritchie (£5.8m) and Christian Atsu (£5.1m) look likely to provide support to DeAndre Yedlin (£4.5m) and Florian Lejeune (£4.4m) while Salomón Rondón (£5.7m) leads a one-man attack.
Tottenham Hotspur XI: Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lamela, Lucas, Son.
Newcastle United XI: Dubravka; Yedlin, Schar, Lascelles, Lejeune, Ritchie; Perez, Longstaff, Hayden, Atsu; Rondon.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.