Double Gameweek 25 is far from over (and indeed hasn’t even begun for Manchester City) but there is plenty for Fantasy managers to be thinking about going into next weekend and beyond.
Our rotating guest panel are therefore here to share their thoughts on any Fantasy-related queries you may have.
Be it blank Gameweeks, chip strategies, Eden Hazard, Son Heung-min, a Liverpool triple-up, budget defenders or anything else that’s dominating your thoughts, make sure you submit your question in the form below to consult our panel.
Who’s on the panel this week?
Joe – A long-time contributor to these pages, Scoutcaster and host of our Meet the Manager video series. Joe came into Gameweek 25 ranked 10,185 in the world and has seven top 10k finishes to his name already, one of which was an OR of 840 in 2013/14.
FPL Family – Lee and Sam are the well-known married couple who play Fantasy football together and run a YouTube channel documenting their thoughts. They have appeared on the Official FPL show this season, most recently as last Thursday.
Submit your questions here
Make sure to drop your name and question in the Google Form below:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.