It is a short but important week coming up for Fantasy Premier League managers.
There are some big decisions to be made ahead of Gameweek 3 as some prepare to spend their two free transfers, others consider the Wildcard and that’s before we even get on to the captaincy.
So we’ve put together another panel of fine FPL minds to help you with any dilemmas.
Who’s on the panel this week?
Simon March – Former FPL champion who won the title in 2014/15 and has provided excellent advice ever since.
Always Cheating – The USA’s number one FPL podcast duo comprising of Josh and Brandon.
Gregor – Long-time Fantasy Football Scout moderator.
Doosra – Fantasy Football Scout user with some rather popular custom tables.
Submit your question
Make sure you submit your question in this Google Form below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.