The latest episode of the Scoutcast is about to start on our YouTube channel.
You can watch the show from 8pm to 9pm BST.
This week, Joe is joined by Az and David to discuss the key Fantasy Premier League talking points ahead of Gameweek 3.
The next round of action is an important one for Fantasy managers as many will be wielding their two free transfers.
Already bandwagons have begun to form, so our Scoutcasters will be discussing how best to approach these.
Naturally, Teemu Pukki (£6.7m) is a prime example after he scored a hat-trick in Gameweek 2.
However, we will also be examining Liverpool assets after a lacklustre start to the season at both ends of the pitch.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.