The north London derby brings Gameweek 4 to a close, with kick-off at the Emirates at 16:30 BST.
Unai Emery has given most Arsenal fans what they want and has united Alexandre Lacazette (£9.4m), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.0m) and new signing Nicolas Pepe (£9.4m) in a starting XI for the first time this season.
With those three players playing in the attacking trident of a 4-3-3, there is no place for Dani Ceballos (£5.7m) – who is on the bench along with Mesut Ozil (£7.3m) and Joe Willock (£5.0m).
Ceballos was the most-bought player from either north London club heading into Gameweek 4.
Lucas Torreira (£4.9m) is back in central midfield, while Sead Kolasinac (£5.4m) replaces the Real Sociedad-bound Nacho Monreal (£5.0m) at left-back.
Mauricio Pochettino makes two changes from the side that were beaten 1-0 at home to Newcastle a week ago.
Christian Eriksen (£8.8m) starts in place of Lucas Moura (£7.5m), while the injured Kyle Walker-Peters (£5.0m) is replaced by Jan Vertonghen (£5.3m).
Pochettino confirmed in his pre-match interview that he will start with a back four despite the inclusion of three centre-halves, so Davinson Sanchez (£5.5m) shifts across to cover at right-back.
Dele Alli (£8.4m) is a substitute.
This fixture featured six goals last season, with Arsenal running out 4-2 winners.
Aubameyang’s biggest FPL score of the season came in that match, with the Gabonese forward racking up 16 points.
Kane scored penalties against the Gunners home and away in 2018/19.
He and Aubameyang are the fourth and fifth-most popular captaincy options of this Gameweek, although the England striker was the most-sold FPL forward of this weekend.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Luiz, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Torreira, Guendouzi, Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Spurs XI: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Kane.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.