The Scoutcast crew have a busy evening of Fantasy Premier League discussion ahead of them.
Join Joe, Az and Lee from 20:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT for episode 309 on our YouTube channel.
While Spurs and Manchester City play their latest Champions League matches, our panel of pundits will be focussing on these two teams in particular.
The arrival of Jose Mourinho in north London has the potential to unlock several Fantasy assets while Sergio Aguero’s (£11.9m) injury could see Gabriel Jesus (£9.5m) get a run of starts.
Meanwhile, our talking point revolves around the concept of stubbornness in FPL.
How long is too long to wait for a player to become good? At what point do you recognise that the in-form option you don’t own won’t stop scoring?
Tune in shortly to find out!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99. For a limited time only, first-month memberships are available at a cut-price £1.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.