There are four Premier League matches taking place today, with the first double-header kicking off at 14:00 GMT.
Fresh from their win over Everton, Norwich City take on an Arsenal side who are under the stewardship of Freddie Ljungberg for the first time.
Meanwhile, at Molineux, sixth hosts seventh as Wolverhampton Wanderers face Sheffield United.
The Blades welcome back Dean Henderson (£4.7m) and John Egan (£4.5m) for this encounter, with the pair returning from ineligibility and injury respectively.
Understudies Simon Moore (£4.4m) and Phil Jagielka (£4.2m) make way, while there is another run-out up front for the in-form Lys Mousset (£5.1m).
Wolves have made only one change and it is an enforced one, at that: budget Fantasy Premier League defender Max Kilman (£4.0m) gets his first start at centre-half as Romain Saiss (£4.4m) is suspended.
Raul Jimenez (£7.7m), the most-bought player of Gameweek 14, starts again in attack.
Interim Arsenal boss Ljungberg has made four changes from Unai Emery’s final Premier League line-up.
Having made his return from exile in the Europa League on Thursday night, Granit Xhaka (£5.2m) is back in a Premier League starting XI for the first time since that ill-fated draw with Crystal Palace in Gameweek 10.
Having impressed against Eintracht Frankfurt, Shkodran Mustafi (£5.2m) makes his first league start of 2019/20.
Joe Willock (£4.9m) and Sead Kolasinac (£5.3m) are also recalled as Kieran Tierney (£5.4m), Lucas Torreira (£4.7m) and Sokratis Papastathopoulos (£5.0m) are named on the bench, along with Nicolas Pepe (£9.1m).
Hector Bellerin (£5.4m) misses out through injury.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£9.3m) will again lead the line.
Norwich’s team news is far more straightforward, with Ibrahim Amadou (£4.5m) replacing Alex Tettey (£4.5m) in midfield.
Jamal Lewis (£4.5m) returns from injury but is only among the substitutes, while Todd Cantwell (£4.6m) has shaken off an ankle injury to start.
Norwich City XI: Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Byram, Amadou, Trybull, Hernandez, Cantwell, McLean, Pukki.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Chambers, Mustafi, David Luiz, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Willock, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Wolves XI: Patricio, Dendoncker, Coady, Kilman, Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Jonny, Adama, Jimenez, Jota.
Sheffield United XI: Henderson, Stevens, O’Connell, Egan, Basham, Baldock, Fleck, Norwood, Lundstram, Mousset, McGoldrick.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.