Anthony Martial (£7.6m) has come through his pre-match injury doubts to start for Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hinted that he wasn’t sure if the Frenchman could feature from the beginning in Gameweek 16 but it looks as if he might have been playing mind-games ahead of such an important match.
Martial’s presence means that Manchester United’s attack is largely at full-strength for their trip across the city, Marcus Rashford (£8.8m) and Daniel James (£6.1m) either side of him.
However, the main Fantasy focus of this match is naturally going to be on the hosts and, thankfully, there are very few shocks and surprises.
Raheem Sterling (£11.9m) and Gabriel Jesus (£9.6m) form two-thirds of the front-three with Bernardo Silva (£7.9m) also included in the starting line-up.
Kevin de Bruyne (£10.3m) and David Silva (£7.6m) are both present in central midfield while Angeliño (£4.7m) gets a second start in a row at left-back.
Manchester City XI: Ederson; Angeliño, Fernandinho, Stones, Walker; de Bruyne, D Silva, Rodrigo; Sterling, Jesus, B Silva.
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Shaw, Maguire, Lindelöf, Wan-Bissaka; Fred, McTominay; Rashford, Lingard, D James; Martial.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.