Midweek rotation has struck Fantasy Premier League managers once again ahead of Wednesday’s 18:00 BST kick-offs.
Mikel Arteta appears to be the chief culprit, naming Bukayo Saka (£4.7m), Nicolas Pépé (£9.2m) and Eddie Nketiah (£4.4m) on the bench for Arsenal’s meeting with Norwich.
That will be of huge frustration to the owners of such assets, especially as the Canaries have come to the Emirates Stadium with only one fit recognised centre-back in Ben Godfrey (£4.4m), tonight paired with midfielder Alex Tettey (£4.5m).
That said, those who went with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.0m) will be in better spirits as he has been selected to play in the front-line of what looks like a 3-4-3 formation.
It features Kieran Tierney (£5.3m) and Hector Bellerín (£5.4m) as wing-backs with Sead Kolasinac (£5.2m) joined by David Luiz (£5.7m) and Shkodran Mustafi (£5.1m) in the back-three.
Meanwhile, Norwich hand recalls to key attackers Teemu Pukki (£6.5m) and Todd Cantwell (£4.6m).
For all the shuffling at Arsenal, Steve Bruce has largely left Fantasy managers content with his selection. There had been suggestions of a midweek benching for Allan Saint-Maximin (£5.4m), but the pacey winger has kept his place in the team, as has budget centre-back Jamaal Lascelles (£4.3m).
Matt Ritchie (£5.3m) is fit enough for a place on the bench, where he is joined by a rested Miguel Almirón (£5.8m).
Elsewhere, James Maddison (£7.4m) has also fallen foul of rotation, chosen among the substitutes for Leicester’s trip to Everton.
His rest means a rare start for the hard-working Marc Albrighton (£5.1m) in a four-man midfield, Harvey Barnes (£6.1m) providing the width on the opposite flank. As ever, Jamie Vardy (£9.8m) leads the attack.
Everton themselves have gone with their standard 4-4-2 formation, led by Fantasy favourites Richarlison (£8.3m) and Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£6.5m)
Arsenal XI: Martínez; Kolasinac, D Luiz, Mustafi; Tierney, Ceballos, Xhaka, Bellerín; Aubameyang, Lacazette, Nelson.
Norwich City XI: Krul; Lewis, Tettey, Godfrey, Aarons; Trybull, McLean; Cantwell, Buendía, Rupp; Pukki.
Bournemouth XI: Ramsdale; L Kelly, Aké, S Cook, A Smith; Danjuma, Lerma, Billing, Brooks; J King, Solanke.
Newcastle United XI: Dúbravka; Manquillo, Lascelles, Fernandez, Krafth; Bentaleb, Shelvey, S Longstaff; Gayle, Joelinton, Saint-Maximin.
Everton XI: Pickford; Digne, Keane, Holgate, Coleman; Gordon, Sigurdsson, A Gomes, Iwobi; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel; Chilwell, Söyüncü, Evans, Justin; Ndidi; H Barnes, Tielemans, Praet, Albrighton; Vardy.
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 32+
- Aston Villa 0-1 Wolves
- Watford 1-3 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley
- Brighton 0-3 Manchester United
- Arsenal 4-0 Norwich City
- Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United
- Everton 2-1 Leicester City
- West Ham United 3-2 Chelsea
- Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.