Son Heung-min (£9.0m) is fit to feature in Tottenham Hotspur’s clash with Manchester United this afternoon, having made a swift recovery from a hamstring injury.
Having initially ruled the Korean out until after the October international break, Jose Mourinho appeared to be slowly backpedalling on that initial prognosis during the week and Son indeed makes the starting XI this afternoon.
Kick-off in the penultimate match of Gameweek 4 is at 16:30 BST.
Son may have been passed fit but Mourinho has otherwise rung the changes from the Gameweek 3 draw against Newcastle United, no doubt in response to the Lilywhites’ brutal schedule that has seen them play cup matches on both Tuesday and Thursday this week.
Full-backs Matt Doherty (£5.9m) and Ben Davies (£4.9m) drop to the bench, while Giovani Lo Celso (£6.9m) isn’t risked after sustaining a knock in the 7-2 win over Maccabi Haifa.
Midfielders Lucas Moura (£6.9m) and Harry Winks (£5.5m) are also among the substitutes, having started all three Premier League games before today.
Dele Alli (£7.6m) makes the 18-man squad but again doesn’t feature from the start.
Serge Aurier (£5.2m), Sergio Reguilon (£5.5m), Moussa Sissoko (£4.8m), Tanguy Ndombele (£5.9m) and Erik Lamela (£5.9m) are the players who come into Spurs’ side at Old Trafford.
The Manchester United team news is a lot more straightforward.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made one alteration to his side from Gameweek 3, with Eric Bailly (£5.0m) replacing Victor Lindelof (£4.9m) at centre-half.
Almost 1.4 million FPL managers sold Son ahead of the Gameweek 4 deadline, with no other Fantasy asset suffering as many transfers out as the South Korea international in a single Gameweek so far this season.
Anthony Martial (£8.9m) was also out of favour, with his 303,342 sales making him the second-most sold FPL forward of this weekend.
Bruno Fernandes (£10.5m) is the only Manchester United player who has a double-digit ownership in FPL at the time of writing, with three Spurs players – Doherty, Son and Harry Kane (£10.5m) – featuring in more than 10% of Fantasy squads.
Tottenham Hotspur XI: Lloris, Aurier, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela, Son, Kane.
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.