Despite selling Jamie Vardy (£10.3m) for a hit on Friday, Gameweek 12 turned out to be a pretty good one for me.
After taking my second minus four of the season to accommodate Mohamed Salah (£12.3m), I returned a total of 70 points and as a result, now sit 202,736th overall, with my Wildcard still intact.
So, as focus turns to Gameweek 13, I’m going to have a look at where teams have been conceding most of their chances from this season, in the hope of identifying one or two transfer targets for the Christmas period.
I’ll then have a closer look at some of the players who stood out, and also discuss plans going forward.
WHERE TEAMS CONCEDE THE MOST CHANCES FROM
Using data from the Premium Members Area, I’ve had a look at where each team is most susceptible to conceding chances. This is something I like to keep track of during the season, in an attempt to find out which fantasy options can exploit those weaknesses.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.