A new and completely free-to-use Fantasy Premier League team and transfer planning tool is now available ahead of Blank Gameweek 18.
Are you still pondering whether a Wildcard, the Free Hit or use of free transfers is the best strategy for the upcoming Gameweek? Or are you perhaps wanting to draft different Bench Boost squads in advance of Double Gameweek 19?
This new planner, created by our friend and site regular Ragabolly of LiveFPL.net fame, gives Fantasy managers the opportunity to work out their transfers, chips and captaincies for the weeks and months ahead.
All the correct selling values, money left in the bank, remaining chips, updated prices and fixture difficulties are factored into your personalised planner, which allows you to start tinkering straight away.
- See how your team looks in any given Gameweek and plan your transfers, captains and vice-captains in advance:
- Activate a chip in any future Gameweek, which then affects all Gameweeks beyond that:
- Access a colour-coded fixture ticker that has your own specific players listed and the matches they have to play in the weeks and months ahead:
- Generate an automatically updated summary of your plan, which is saved to your account for future use and can be reset at any time:
HOW TO USE THE PLANNER
Using the planner is easy and is completely free of charge – there is no paid subscription to any other site needed here:
1) Go to http://livefpl.net/myteam
2) Sign up with a valid email and then log in to enter your FPL ID (this can be found on the ‘Points’ tab or ‘View Gameweek history’ page on the FPL website, shown as ‘XXXX’ in this link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/XXXX/event/17)
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.