The two-time FPL champion of India, Lateriser, returns with a stat attack ahead of the weekend.
A lot of football has been played of late and it’s almost impossible for Fantasy Premier League managers to keep track of things when they are moving at such a fast pace.
So, I thought this would be a good time to look at some trends and statistics that have caught my eye in the Premium Members Area over the last few Gameweeks. It is worth noting that I’m writing this article on Wednesday morning after Manchester City clinched a late win over Wolverhampton Wanderers, so the statistics I cite will include data up to this point.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.