Double Gameweek 26 edges towards its conclusion, with two early-evening kick-offs at Craven Cottage and the Hawthorns preceding the clash between Liverpool and Chelsea.
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur and West Bromwich Albion v Everton both get underway at 18:00 GMT.
There is plenty of interest in both of these fixtures from a Fantasy perspective, with three of the most-captained assets of Double Gameweek 26 in action.
The three players in question, Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.8m), Son Heung-min (£9.5m) and Harry Kane (£11.1m), are also among the top four candidates for the Triple Captain chip, with the latter backed by a Gameweek-high 239,588 managers.
That trio starts this evening, as does Gareth Bale (£9.3m), who is already the highest-scoring player of the Gameweek.
The Welshman plundered 19 points in the thrashing of Burnley and has seen his FPL ownership treble since.
Jose Mourinho has made three changes to his side, handing Dele Alli (£7.4m) his first Premier League start since the opening day of 2020/21 at the expense of Lucas Moura (£6.6m).
It’s all change at full-back, too, as Matt Doherty (£5.6m) and Ben Davies (£4.6m) come in for Serge Aurier (£5.2m) and Sergio Reguilon (£5.5m).
Scott Parker has also made three alterations to his starting XI, with Antonee Robinson (£4.4m), Mario Lemina (£4.5m) and Ivan Cavaleiro (£5.3m) replacing Kenny Tete (£4.3m), Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (£4.5m) and Bobby Decordova-Reid (£5.3m).
In the other match, Carlo Ancelotti has made two changes to the team that begun Monday’s victory against Southampton.
Alex Iwobi (£5.9m) and Bernard (£5.7m) start with Allan (£5.2m) and Gylfi Sigurdsson (£6.8m) dropping to the bench.
James Rodriguez (£7.7m), Seamus Coleman (£4.8m) and Tom Davies (£5.2m) are again missing through injury.
The fit-again Robert Snodgrass (£5.6m) is back among the substitutes for the hosts, with Sam Allardyce unsurprisingly naming an unchanged XI from the side that saw off Brighton on Saturday.
Fulham XI: Areola, Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson, Reed, Lemina, Cavaleiro, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman, Maja
Tottenham Hotspur XI: Lloris, Doherty, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Bale, Alli, Son, Kane.
West Bromwich Albion XI: Johnstone, Furlong, O’Shea, Bartley, Townsend, Yokuslu, Maitland-Niles, Pereira, Gallagher, Phillips, Diagne.
Everton: Pickford, Digne, Holgate, Keane, Godfrey, Doucoure, Gomes, Bernard, Iwobi, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.