FPL BlackBox co-host Az discusses the merits of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Diogo Jota, Mohamed Salah, Kelechi Iheanacho, James Maddison and others as he spotlights Jurgen Klopp and Brendan Rodgers’ sides.
I’ve been waiting for this week for a while, looking forward to the opportunity to rejig my squad and target what look like some favourable fixture swings for a couple of teams.
I won’t present my Wildcard draft here; there’ll be enough of that on my video with Andy, which you can watch below.
Instead, I’ll be giving my views on two key teams and considering some of the players that we should all be looking at, regardless of whether your Wildcard is being played or not.
We’ve been here before. A good performance from Liverpool and suddenly a season of real mediocrity is all but forgotten.
But it’s hard not to get excited, as the Reds were superb against Arsenal. Mohamed Salah (£12.4m) was looking hungry again, Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.3m) was whipping in great balls all evening and the introduction of Diogo Jota (£6.9m) saw the opportunities they were creating finally being converted.
During Gameweek 30, Liverpool created a chance every 5.9 minutes. Arsenal may be struggling defensively (they have no clean sheet in their last 13 matches) but they have had some good results against “top” sides this season. They were poor, but Liverpool were in full swashbuckling mode.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.