Harry Kane (£11.7m) and Son-Heung min (£9.4m) have emerged as the two outstanding candidates for the Double Gameweek 32 captaincy.
They are, of course, the only two premium Fantasy Premier League assets with two fixtures and strong chances of significant game-time across both.
The question for many is how to choose between them and, of course, are there any single Gameweek options we must make sure we do not overlook.
As always, the Captain Sensible article is here to help you with this week’s captaincy conundrum. As this includes extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Both Kane and Son have dominated this week’s Captain Poll, gathering an incredible 88.0% of total votes combined.
While their strong poll performance comes as no surprise, it is certainly interesting that Son has been backed by only 10.8% of voters, compared to 77.1% for his centre-forward counter-part.
Meanwhile, none of the remaining options have managed to gain 3.0% of votes. Jesse Lingard (£6.5m)came closest with a backing of 2.6%, followed by Richarlison (£7.9m)and Bruno Fernandes (£11.6m).
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.