West Ham United take on Liverpool at the London Stadium this evening in the penultimate match of Gameweek 25. Kick-off is at 20:00 GMT.
The injury-hit Hammers will be without Marko Arnautovic (£6.9m) tonight, with Javier Hernandez (£6.1m) being given the nod to lead the line for the home side.
Lukasz Fabianski (£4.8m) has recovered from the arm injury he sustained in the defeat to Wolverhampton Wanderers, though, and maintains his ever-present record in the league this season.
Manuel Pellegrini has also made changes in the full-back positions, with Aaron Cresswell (£5.0m) and Ryan Fredericks (£4.5m) – in for his first Premier League start since Gameweek 4 – earning a recall.
Mohamed Salah (£13.6m), Roberto Firmino (£9.3m) and Sadio Mane (£9.5m) all start up front for Liverpool for the ninth league match in a row.
Jurgen Klopp has made three changes to his starting XI from the side that drew with Leicester City, as Fabinho (£5.5m), James Milner (£5.6m) and Adam Lallana (£6.9m) replace Jordan Henderson (£5.3m), Georginio Wijnaldum (£5.5m) and Xherdan Shaqiri (£7.1m).
Henderson, Wijnaldum and Dejan Lovren (£4.9m) miss out through injury while Shaqiri drops to the bench.
Lallana is making his first league start since the victory over Cardiff City in October.
The reverse fixture of tonight’s match was contested in Gameweek 1, with Liverpool running out 4-0 winners in a game that saw Salah, Mane, Firmino and Andrew Robertson (£6.8m) all deliver attacking returns.
No FPL asset scored more points than Mane on the opening weekend of the campaign.
West Ham United XI (4-2-3-1): Fabianski, Cresswell, Ogbonna, Diop, Fredericks, Rice, Noble, Snodgrass, Anderson, Antonio, Hernández.
Liverpool XI (4-2-3-1): Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Lallana, Salah, Mane, Firmino.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.