Joe is joined by Az and David for the latest episode of the
You can watch it on our YouTube channel from 8pm BST to 9pm BST.
This instalment will overlap with some EFL Cup action so we will do our best to bring you live updates from those matches if they have Fantasy Premier League implications.
Some of the key topics for dicussion in episode 302 include the luck vs skill debate as well as budget and premium defenders.
Gameweek 6 was characterised by the benching of Raheem Sterling (£12.1m), a popular captain candidate.
The fact that he did not take to the pitch for Manchester City’s 8-0 win over Watford meant that many vice-captains came into play.
Some of those fell to Mohamed Salah (£12.5m), some to Sadio Mané (£11.6m), while others landed on Kevin de Bruyne (£9.9m) who scored a whopping 17 points.
Joe, David and Az will fight it out to decree whether or not those who got the Belgian’s haul doubled-up were reaping the rewards of a good decision or simply lucky.
Make sure you let us know your view!
Also, with Lucas Digne (£6.2m) disappointing his owners once again, we continue our debate from last week about the value of premium defenders moving forward.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 6:
- Southampton 1-3 Bournemouth
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich City
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United
- Manchester City 8-0 Watford
- Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United 2-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 3-2 Aston Villa
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool