Fantasy Premier League managers have one more Gameweek before the final international break of 2019.
With Manchester City and Liverpool meeting each other at Anfield on Sunday afternoon, large portions of the so-called template might cause some problems this week.
So we’ve put together another panel of managers to give you their input ahead of Gameweek 12…
WHO’S ON THE PANEL THIS WEEK?
FlapjackFPL: A Pukki pioneer who was the first to the party by captaining him in Gameweek 2, Flapjack has been having success in FPL for years. Four top 10k finishes in his last seven seasons is an impressive feat, and he could well be on to another this season.
How Now Brown Cow: A long-time FFS poster, HNBC boasts an impressive record that includes all top 100k finishes in the last six seasons, with the latest two in the top 5k. Patience has clearly paid off for this “no risk no hits” manager!
Darth_Krid: A past community tournament organiser, Krid has the FPL credentials to boot. Just before finishing 1,165th, he achieved his best finish of 805th in 2015/16 despite going completely Vardy-less during Leicester’s title triumph – but his current plan of repeating the trick is not quite going to plan!
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS
Don’t forget to submit your questions in the Google Form below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.