The Scoutcast is back for another episode as the Gameweek 27 edges closer.
You can catch us on our YouTube channel from 20:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT.
Joe will be joined by Az and Holly to discuss the key issues of the coming weeks.
We may still be in the never-ending Gameweek 26 but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Son Heung-min (£10.0m) replacements will be our initial focus, in light of his recent long-term injury.
Relegation-threatened players will be up next considering that Jack Grealish (£6.7m) continued to deliver points over the weekend.
With Premier League survival on the line for him and his Aston Villa colleagues, as well as Brighton, Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth, we discuss which players are likely to step-up to the plate.
Manchester City were recently handed a two-year ban from the Champions League which could affect the way Pep Guardiola picks his team both this season and next, while with another view on 2019/20 we also look at potential changes to FPL moving forward.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.